MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.1.16 STABLE
- ChoroHUD Solo fixes, for page 2+ of sequence designer mode.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.1.15 STABLE
- Native Support for MetaHarpers Interactive Theater
- Regression Fixes of Mover invisibility
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.1.13 STABLE
- Cameras & Movers handle more types of sim restarts
- Additional reliability for movers when used with rezzers multiple times in the same location.
- Better warning messages
- Cleaner moveto conversion printouts
- Fixes to “printrez” output when using “norez” lines.
- Improvements to pausing movers
- Upgraded release to “stable” status, beta program complete
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.1.6 BETA – RELEASE CANDIDATE 3!
- Improvements to mover pause / restart
- Improvements to mover mirror
- Improvements to mover notecard generation after inserts
- Improvements to mover waypoint marker hide/show
- Fixed an issue when hiding individual waypoints
- Improved documentation for how to access PE menu using areasearch / chat commands / choreohud
- Improved documentation for how to access mover click menu using areasearch / chat commands / choreohud
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.1.5 BETA – RELEASE CANDIDATE 2!
- Camseat Chair now puts scripts to sleep more reliably.
- Camseat Chair uses less LI
- ChoreoHUD Solo cosmetic fixes
- Mover will now refresh animation control, if avatars are standing on it when controlled by ChoreoHUD Director HUD, and ChoreoHUD Director rereads notecards.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.1.3 BETA – RELEASE CANDIDATE 1!
- Movers no longer automatically play their sequence when reloading notecards.
- Movers now show hovertext to confirm they paired with an MST Controller, when you use the “MST_CONTROLLER=” notecard setting.
- Mover waypoints now allow setting speed/wait in a single dialog.
- Mover’s name changed slightly to make capitalization consistent.
- Centerpoint’s name changed slightly to make naming consistent.
- Performance engine’s name changed to make naming consistent.
- Performance Engine no longer will automatically stop animations when the end of the timeline is reached.
- Performance Engine now has the eventlist enabled by default (ie, the previous MST 5.x behavior)
- MST ChoreoHUD Solo, Gear dialog buttons rearranged to be more pleasing.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.1.1 BETA
- Movers now can print out a “moveto” sequence for you.
- Movers now show “arrival time” in hovertext
- Mover particle trails now takes effect faster and will not re-rez existing waypoints.
- Mover menu now respawns by default
- Mover art updates
- Mover bugfixes to rename and cameras with custom centerpoints.
- Minor fixes to camera seat
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.1.0 BETA
- Cosmetic Improvements to ChoreoHUD Solo (thanks Diawa)
- ObjectFX now supports even more configurations of auto-discovered particle targets (thanks Chewie)
- Centerpoint now allows comments after UUID ALLOW lines.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.0.31 BETA
- ObjectFX now supports actively finding particle system targets, then triggering particles.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.0.29 BETA
- Adjusted mover waypoint shape to be an iteratively improved variant of the 5.x waypoints. Hollow center for visibility, size similar to a typical avatar to help plan congestion. It has greater thickness now to be seen through floors and mover traffic. There are lines on the sides that show the mover’s position, for addition positioning aid.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.0.28 BETA
- It’s now possible to shut off rezzer functionality and still use centering/decentering.
- precache command now twirls movers to help visually show readiness
- movers now show correct particle trail path when saving waypoints.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.0.27 BETA
- Cam seat now shuts off some scripts when no one is sitting on it.
- ChoreoHUD now has ability to RLV lock itself in gear menu, to avoid being removed when changing outfits.
- CamHUD has been renamed to take advantage fo RLVa attachment protection
- RezTracker script has had some messages adjusted to be more user friendly
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 6.0.24 BETA
6.x Performance Engine
- Performance engine compatible with new 4.x series MetaHarper ChoreoHUD releases
- Now allows up to 80 animated avatars
- “Never lose an invite” system, similar to ChoreoHUD Dancer, now used for all animations
- Timeline now allows ‘private groups’ that will be excluded from the global timeline. These are useful for stage preparation activities, as one example.
- Timeline now has the ability to play in endlessly repeating loops
- Event processor now included MOVESTART, MOVESTOP, and MOVETO commands that are optimized for performance and group-aware. If you use the “MOVESTART” command inside the “animations” group for example, it will apply only to the movers of this group. For more details see the online documentation for the eventlist reference.
- Timeline Event Engine Processor performance optimizations.
- “Sleep Mode”. Scripts will shut themselves down 2hrs after use to save script time, and then wake up on center, stagerez, rez, or any attempt to navigate the performance engine’s menu.
- Configuration files shorter and faster to load. Documentation moved to www.metaharpers.org.
- Simplified configuration. New configuration file “MST_CONFIG” added to hold all general configuration instead of scattering it between the other notecards.
- New artwork
- New “centered/uncentered” mode replaces the old box/unbox mode. The engine now detects when it is not on the centerpoint and will set hovertext to say so and reduce its menu options until it is centered. Centerpoint can work easily on all stages this way and no longer needs special template creation.
- Customization: PE can now be retextured/resized/linked/etc without impairing its technology.
- Removed “VENUE” name configuration. Instead of name purposes the name of the PE is now used.The default name is now ‘newAct’ and should be renamed after you rez it.
- Ability to selectively turn off camera and eventlists functionality to save even more script time and work closer with ChoreoHUD Director.
- Menu now reopens automatically
- Command channel can now be changed to something other than “8”. This is handy for using multiple performance engines together.
- When more than one allowed centerpoint is detected and the performance engine has not been told to prefer one by name, the performance engine will prefer the closest one.
- Mover configuration notecard simplified. Extended documentation can be found on the online website documentation.
- Waypoints can now be inserted from any location in the sequence, visually.
- “Private waypoints” can be created that are accessible via MOVETO commands but are ignored for the main MOVESTART sequence. These can be useful for act setup/takedown.
- Ability for a mover to specify an exact choreohud or performance engine to handle its avatar animations, to prevent crosstalk.
- Performance optimizations for MOVESTART sequences. Sequences are now cached so that reusing them requires less script time during a show.
- New artwork
- Waypoints more reliably detected when you have moved them and haven’t saved the results.
- Movers change color when their name changes.
- Mover transparency removed for better visual performance when no avatars are riding it.
6.x Choreo HUD Solo
- Sequence HUD Beta 1.0.9 is no longer included in the MST package. it has been fully replaced with ChoreoHUD versions:
- ChoreoHUD Solo is included in the MST package. It allows you to create single choreographed sequences visually, for one person, and more easily access your MST components.
- ChoreoHUD Dancer Edition is on the marketplace. It has all the features of the ChoreoHUD Solo, plus the ability to freestyle dance and animate up to 80 avatars for either sequenced choreography or freestyle fun.
- ChoreoHUD Director Edition is in BETA and available for sale in-world only at this time. It contains all of the abilities of the Dancer Edition, plus a sophisticated visual HUD editor/player for your timeline event groups, and also provides a visual summary and combined management screen for your movers. If you are making acts regularly, ChoreoHUD Director may save you a great deal of time compared to traditional timeline tools.
- All choreoHUD verions now have a stopwatch mode that can be used to record your animation choices and print out how long you played each one.
- Centerpoint uses less scripts, compatible with 4.0 series ChoreoHUDs
- VENUE name is no longer is specified in the configuration notecard. The name of the centerpoint object is now used instead.
- Smartcurtain now contains a device to prevent people who are camming the camera from having their view dragged sideways when the curtain opens.
- Bugfixes to the way the allowed user notecard is read
- MST package now comes in a new mesh mermaid box. Inside it are the ‘newAct’ performance engine, centerpoint, mover, and ChoreoHUD Solo, along with three subboxes for more specialized tools. Previously all tools were listed together in the same box.
6.x Additional Components
- Camera Bufixes and Cosmetic fixes to the Theater Chairs
- Boxes are now copyable
- ObjectFX script security updates
- ObjectFX script improvements to fade
- ObjectFX script can now discover particle targets
- Compatibility updates to the Camera HUD
- New original mesh ‘animation sync’ object, for high performance with least polygons.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 5.5.5
- Centerpoint adjusted to use much less scripts. Removed ‘broadcast mode’ which according to polling wasn’t being used much. If anyone needs it I’ll provide it as a separate item.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 5.5.4
- Mover regression bugfix. Thanks Shayna Paine!
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 5.5.3
- MST Seats: Fixed a bug where in some unusual circumstances the owner’s access could be blocked, preventing new camera commands.
- MST Movers: Provides progress feedback when loading notecards every 10 seconds (up from 30s).
- MST Movers: Request less permission invites, improves setup time of group acts.
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 5.5.2
- MST Performance Engine: Bugfix when loading additional eventlists (Thanks kareen Magic)
- MST Movers: Now give more feedback on load progress, handy in slow sims
- MST Movers: 50% increase in number of waypoints allowed per mover
- MST Movers: Improved error handling
- MST Movers: Improved performance tuning
MetaHarper Show Tools Release Notes, 5.4.7
- MST SmartCurtain: Added notecard for setting channel, chat commands, and also added web documentation. Thanks Morris Merriman!
- MST Performance Engine: Curtain control commands in the event list now work
- MST Performance Engine: Feedback from commands in some cases now uses localchat instead of owner private message. This is to allow better feedback to authorized, collaborating users who are not the owner.
- MST Performance Engine: performance tuning
- MST Movers: performance tuning