ChoreoHUD Dancer BETA, 5.1.11 Jan 22, 2022
- NEW FEATURE: Support for land-experience invites
- NEW FEATURE: Support for controlling MST performance engines, using them as animation sources.
- NEW FEATURE: Support for up to 110 dancers
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to filter animations listed on the right-side picklist, using notecards
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to set the slide-out window behavior to the left side, if desired.
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to set invitation channel
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to set MST engine/mover command channel
- NEW FEATURE: Now works with 1-script, 110+ avatar sit pads.
- CHANGED BEHAVIOR: ‘Compact’ UI mode removed
- CHANGED BEHAVIOR: ‘Surfboard shuffle’ animation removed
- BETA BUGFIX: ChoreoHUD now “holds onto” last played animation a little longer, to allow for animation download delays. This should avoid most sitting/standing/ao animations peeking through between animation transitions when the animation isn’t perfectly cached.
ChoreoHUD Director, Dancer 4.2.4
- Eventlist Editor now keeps track of your current group, if you rename it and alphabetization causes it to change position.
- Eventlist Editor print/load now more consistently handles “:” characters in commands
- Fixed a bug where some “:” characters in the eventlist notecards were doubled.
ChoreoHUD Director, Dancer 4.2.3
- Sequence Designer/ EventList Editor modes now support ‘top of the window’ icons. This is both faster and obscures less text.
- Hovertext on the “click inviter” can be optionally changed and colored
- The “sit inviter” dance pads can now be linked together with other sit inviter objects to form one larger object, while keeping just one script. This makes it easier to rez a venue full of dance pads with extremely low resource use.
- Some ChoreoHUD dancer invite slots will clean themselves up faster
- FAQ and Documentation updates
ChoreoHUD Director, Dancer 4.1.13
- Sequence Designer mode fixes, better support for pages 2 and greater.
- Cleaned up hovertext that should not appear on certain types of content loading.