- ANIM:<animation name> will play an animation on all members of the active event group.
- OVERLAYANIM:<animation name> will play an animation in overlay mode, without stopping the previous animation, on all members of the active event group.
- OVERLAYSTOP:<animation name> will stop an animation previously started with “overlayanim”, on all members of the active event group.
- CLEARANIM will remove all running animations from all event groups and activate the default “waiting” animation. It is useful for running at the beginning or at the end of a show. This command is similar to the MST Choreo HUD’s “Stop Button” when using the Event Editor mode.
- SAY:<channel>:<message>. Speaks the text specified by <message> to all avatars and objects within 20m, on the channel specified by <channel>. This command is used most often to trigger special effects such as triggering fade, glow, or particle effects.
- SHOUT:<channel>:<message> Same as say, with a 100m range. This is the most popular range.
- WHISPER:<channel>:<message>Same as say, with a 10m range.
- REGIONSAY:<channel>:<message> Same as say, with an unlimited range within the same region.
SHOUT:0:Welcome to the Show Everyone!
WHISPER:0:Break a leg your show is about to start
These commands require use of the MST Mover, part of the MetaHarper Show Tools suite.
- MOVESTART This command starts a group of movers in motion along their predefined waypoints.. This is the easiest and most popular way of using movers for short sequences. By default it will start all the movers for the group where you include this command. You can optionally specify either a specific mover name or a specific group name, or “ALL” to only start the movers with that particular name or in that particular group.
Examples: MOVESTART MOVESTART:LeadDancer MOVESTART:BackupDancersGroup MOVESTART:ALL
- MOVESTOP This command will immediately stop a mover’s motion progress and return it to its home position. By default it will stop all the movers for the group where you include this command. You can optionally specify either a specific mover name or a specific group name, or “ALL” to only stop the movers with that particular name or in that particular group.
Examples: MOVESTOP MOVESTOP:LeadDancer MOVESTOP:BackupDancersGroup MOVESTOP:ALL
- MOVETO This command is sophisticated and will can allow you to tell a particular mover or group of movers to go to a particular waypoint (or even mathematical coordinates) at the speed of your choosing. It offers the maximum flexibility and precision, at the cost of needing more commands in your eventlist. When using MOVETO, you must specify a mover or movergroup, a waypoint name, and finally a speed. The speed is “seconds it will take to move to the destination waypoint”. If you specify a speed of 0, the mover will move there instantly.
Examples: MOVETO:myMoverGroup waypoint1 0 MOVETO:myMover waypoint2 3.0
- MOVECARD This command is can be used to switch between active movement notecards instantly. It requires the mover to already have multiple notecards in its contents, and additional scripts added to read those notecards. See the mover section for more details. Any ongoing movement is stopped when a movecard command is sent. After sending a movecard command, you may now send a “MOVESTART” or “MOVETO” command and it will use wayppoints and sequences from the selected notecard.
MOVECARD:long ballet part 2
MST Camera System
These commands require use of an MST Performance Engine, an MST centerpoint, and camera-enabled seats, all part of the MetaHarper Show Tools suite.
- SETCAM <camtarget> Activates a particular camera angle, with optional pan and zoom intermediary frames. See camera documentation of syntax.
- CLEARCAM Removes scripted camera control and releases cameras back to avatars.
- CAMFADEOUT If the scripted camera is active, the audience view will fade to black. Accepts optional paramters for speed of fade.
- CAMFADEIN If the scripted camera is active, the audience view will fade from solid back back to the visible scene. Accepts optional paramters for speed of fade.
- SHAKECAM <strength <duration> If the scripted camera is active Shakes the camera with the strength and duration optionally specified.
- TRACKCAM <avatarUUID> Will attempt to automatically rotate a particular camera location to point at the avatar specified. See camera documentation for extra parameters.
SETCAM stageleft 100
SHAKECAM 2.0 5.0
These commands require the use of the MST Outfitter tool, part of the MetaHarper Show Tools suite.
- OUTFITADD <foldername> add all items in folder #RLV/folderName
- OUTFITREMOVE <folderName> remove all items in folder #RLV/folderName
- OUTFITGROUPADD <groupName>, <folderName> all members of event group <groupname> will add all items in folder #RLV/folderName
- OUTFITGROUPREMOVE <groupName>, <folderName> all members of event group <groupname> will remove all items in folder #RLV/folderName
These commands require the use of an MetaHarper Show Tools centerpoint, part of the MetaHarper Show Tools suite.
- CURTAINOPEN This command can be use to open the theater curtain if an open command has been previously configured by the venue owner. Requires an MST Centerpoint to be present.
- CURTAINCLOSE Similar to above but for closing the curtain
These commands require the use of a MetaHarper Show Tools performance engine and centerpoint, part of the MetaHarper Show Tools suite.
- REZ <object1>:<object2>… Will rez one or more objects seperated by colons. IF no objects are specified, will rez all configured objects.
- DEREZ <object1>:<object2>… Will derez one or more objects seperated by colons. If no objects are specied, will derez all tracked objects.
- STOP Stops all movers and animations, typically used as the last command in a command lists after a pause.
- RESET Stops all animations, resets all movers to their “home” position.