Compact Mode Features (All Editions):
(Typically used as a shortcut to finding various MetaHarper Show Tools components that may be rezzed nearby, and then accessing their menus. Also contains some handy general-purpose shortcuts)
- Quick UI Hide
- Emergency Stop All Animations
- Config Menu:
- Check for MST Choreo HUD Updates
- Pair the Choreo HUD with an MST Engine
- Scan for nearby MST Centerpoints
- Scan for nearby MST Engines
- Transfer animation to new Choreo HUD (for upgrading)
- Set Range for all scanning MST Engines and Centerpoints
- Shortcut access to chosen MST Engine
- Invite Self / Drop Self toggle in config menu.
Animation Browse / Dance Inviter Mode Feaures (Dancer, Director Editions):
(Typically used for freestyle dancing, either solo or for a group)
- Display 20 animations at a time, allow browsing, searching by name, fast scrolling and page skipping. Click animations to play them for all dancers.
- Quick UI Hide
- Stop Last animation on all dancers
- Cache all animations in inventory
- Activate radar to invite people to dance with us
- Show all avatars with range (range can be set to anything within a single region)
- Radar sorts by distance and places uninvited avatars at the top
- Avatars can be searched by name or browsed with quick scrolling.
- Avatars can be invited/uninvited either selectively, or “everyone”.
- Radar refresh speed and range is configurable, manual refresh also
- Radar is easy to hide and reopen as needed
- Comes with invisible “click me to get a dance invite” wearable ball, rezzable “click me to get a dance invite” ball, as well as a “sit on me to get a dance invite” small posestand.
- Comes with tool to import large numbers (thousands if needed) animations from other boxes or huds.
- Can be tuned to support the number of invited dancers you need.
- Can be configured to allow dance invitations to be forwarded from other avatars.
- Dance Invites are crash-resistent. If you crash they will still be valid when you return.
Animation Sequence Builder Mode Features (All Editions):
(Typically used for interactively creating a set of animations as part of a performance. )
- Select any animation in inventory, play, stop or add them to a list
- Animation browse panel can be closed when playing back sequences, to save screen space.
- Rearrange the list in the order you like
- Use a record button to capture how long you have played each animation.
- Quickly set/adjust the time to play each animation
- Play or Stop the list of selected animations from the beginning or anywhere in the middle. Watch the list execute visually.
- Print the list out in a format for pasting into a permanent notecard. Can be pasted directly into MST Performance Engine eventlists, or used as-is with the Choreo HUD
- Load a previously saved notecard
- Cache only the animations in the sequence list. Very efficient!
Eventlist Editor Mode Features (Director Edition) :
(Typically used to create, edit, and play advanced MST Show Tools Eventlists for a particular performance, event, or special effect. Eventlists can include general SL chat commands as well as animations and special behaviors.)
- Load a previously created Eventlist notecard containing group and command information
- Create, Browse, and Edit event groups.
- Groups are composed of a list of avatars or movers, and a default ‘waiting’ animation.
- Create, Browse and Edit commands for any group you define.
- Commands can be animations, chat commands, or any special command normally used by MST Performance Engine eventlists.
- Commands can be set to start at a particular time, either “seconds since the group started running” or “seconds since the last command started running.”
- Play, Stop, or Pause either a particular group, a particular command, or all groups at once.
- Graphically watch each command execute
- Print out your configured groups and commands to nearby chat so you can paste them into a permanently saved notecard.
- Quickly change the time format from “absolute” time to “offset” time and back again, with smart insertion of new commands in the middle of your sequence, automatically adjusting times of commands around them if needed.
- Eventlist engine automatically compensates for sim time lag to keep your times accurate.
Other / General Features (All Editions):
- Moddable and Copiable!
- Resize to your preferred text fit, if desired.
- Rename if desired, to personalize the experience for people you animate.
- Create different HUDs for different situations
- High contrast user interface, easy to see on many backgrounds
- Quickly hides to get out of the way when needed, while keeping your place.
- Fast-Switching between modes by clicking on the mode button without having to wait for screen draws.
- Modes canbe disabled so you only see the ones you like to use.