With the recent move of our Immersive Theater, we’ve taken the opportunity to do some remodeling and upgrades of our store. This work will be ongoing through the summer but already there are an exciting number of changes!
- “Community Wall” area. If you use MetaHarper technology in your group or theater, we are happy to promote you here! This is a good way to find other users and/or teachers, or just be inspired by all the different types of performances people create.
- “Gifts and Gadgets” area. Oftentimes we create little projects here and there that ought to be shared. I have been a long-time supporter of open source software and this is one of the current ways I can contribute. There’s a mix of things here, from more efficient camsync objects to programmable button HUDs.
- “Support” area. Currently this area just has a few personal online indicators for reaching out and getting help, but I’m planning to add links to our new instructional videos, as well as classes here.
- “Studio” with adjacent hangout areas. On one corner of the store you’ll see a typical SL build platform. This is our studio where you can find some of our work-in-progress. I’ve always believed in the idea of having an open workshop and this is a good SL equivalent. Around the edges of the studio platform there are a few minor hangout areas to sit and stand around.
- “Group Emphasis” You might notice a few more of our vendors want you to join the ‘MetaHarpers Cabal” group. Many of our technologies are unique enough that people often have questions. The “MetaHarpers Cabal” group is the best way we can contact people for updates and product changes. It’s also a fantastic way to keep up with some inspiring metaharper-powered shows, and help out your fellow enthusiasts. Please join and help us help you!
Hope to see you there!